PRECAST CONCRETE PRODUCTS
We Specialize in Precast Products in Orlando and Central Florida
Precast concrete is a versatile and customizable option that enhances the beauty of your property while flawlessly performing the function for which it was installed. This material can be used in retaining walls, elevator cores, parking stops, and more for both residential and commercial construction. At Seminole Masonry, LLC, we specialize in precast concrete and other top-quality masonry products, including retaining wall blocks, and stone walls in Orlando, FL.
Here at Seminole Masonry, LLC, we manufacture and install the Stonetree wall system. You can have your precast walls produced in a natural concrete color, or you can have them stained so they match perfectly with your landscape design. You can also choose to have your precast walls made to sit on top of retaining walls. Because we cast each wall vertically, it has finish on both sides, meaning the wall will not have “bad side.”
Major Benefits of the Precast Concrete Production Process
Precast concrete is produced offsite according to your specifications, then the finished product is brought to your property and installed once it is ready. This solution offers many benefits, whether you are creating a retaining wall, paved path, planter, or any other type of hardscaping feature.
When you have concrete slabs poured onsite, your concrete is subject to the weather conditions present during this process. Even small changes in temperature and humidity can affect factors such as drying time, long-term strength, and appearance. Precast concrete is created inside a completely controlled environment—this means your precast products will always have optimal strength, longevity, and aesthetics.
Using precast concrete also improves the aesthetics of your property during any improvement project. Bringing a concrete truck onto your property and roping off areas while concrete is allowed to dry is unappealing and inconvenient. Precast concrete products are simply brought to your worksite and installed immediately to speed the construction process and reduce the impact of construction on your property.
Creating Precast Concrete Products
The Stonetree wall system is produced under NPCA guidelines in order to ensure the highest level of quality control. In our production process, we use a high-strength concrete mix design, which reaches a comprehensive strength in the range of 4500 to 5500 PSI at 28 days. The walls are then reinforced with steel and metal fiber and produced using a vertical casting process.
Precast concrete products can be created quickly and reliably to meet a variety of needs. This material is often used in retaining walls and structural building components, as well as cladding and other aesthetic architectural features.
- A precast concrete form is created, which is the mold that will house the concrete while it cures. This mold is designed with the characteristics, such as size and texture, that you want in your final product.
- The concrete form is oiled and concrete is poured into the mold to cure. During this process, the environment around the forms is carefully controlled to ensure high concrete quality.
- After initial curing, the concrete is removed from the form and allowed to cure further, often in a facility or yard. At this time, the form is thoroughly cleaned so it can be reused.
- The cured concrete is delivered to the worksite and construction is completed.
We offer the following precast services:
- Precast Ashlar Stone Walls
- Precast Smooth Finish Walls
- Precast Split Face Block Walls
- Precast Stacked Stone Walls
- Precast Walls on top of Retaining Walls
- Stand Alone Columns
- Retaining Walls
- Big Block Walls
- Elevator Core
- Parking Stops
We can offer you a precast wall to fit a variety of needs, whether you are looking to:
- Provide a safer, more secure environment
- Reduce noise from outside traffic
- Enclose a specific area
- Enhance a property’s landscape design
Are you ready to discover how precast concrete can improve your property value and provide returns on your investment that you will enjoy for decades to come? Please call Seminole Masonry, LLC today at (407) 971-2464 to find out more about our masonry, cement, and precast concrete products near Orlando, FL.